Monday, January 31, 2011

My Blog and I

Hello, folks!

Frankly writing, I'm not into blogging. Seriously. I don't like to write, but love to read people's blog, instead. I'm currently having my holiday for mid semester break and also Chinese New Year, but I don't go back to my hometown since there are so many things that I need to take care of. (Yeah, right!) So, this is my chance to update my blog.

Entering my 8th semester in UiTM, which is my last semester, has forced me to have a blog. This is not like the other normal blogs which people talk uneducated things. (No offense, please!) This is my blog, and all I'm going to write here is about CALL. CALL is an acronym for Computer-Assisted Language Learning. You want to know more? Wait for my next entry. That is all for now. Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment